-=| Neon Filter |=- -=| Neon Filter |=-

Epic

All star stuff, man. I hope to hear more like this in the future!

The Rocket Jump Waltz The Rocket Jump Waltz

Awesome, man

I love the original song, but hearing it like this (I love piano) is a true wonder. Great work~
I might replace the original too! Haha.

Shirase responds:

I don't know what to say...
I'm so glad people actually enjoy my piano performance.

Thanks a lot, really.

-Afterburners- -Afterburners-

Getting pumped

...just listening! Loved this in Ether War, and it's a solid song unto itself. Love the descending tones and accent on bass.

M13 -Chrome- M13 -Chrome-

Epic Groove

This song is smooth! I liked the voice clip you put in there to signify the peak, and your varied instruments aided the overall effect. There's no punishing sounds, and it all feels very glossed- good for dancing. The beat after the apex is really good to get down to, and I'd only recommend one thing: MAKE MORE!!

Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix

Amazing

You can truly weave music and speech! I liked this a lot!

timid girl timid girl

Very apt title

You captured the essence of the title perfectly. I could imagine the girl watching from afar, and the intrigue was sublime!

Yucatan Yucatan

Good Shifts

The song switches much more effectively than some I've heard. The multi-part construction prevents the song from getting repetitive, and the loop factor keeps interest for a bit without wearing thin. Good job! The only thing I'd improve would be to show a bit more consistency in the beats.

Gorgorothx responds:

Thanks!

Tetris (Gameboy: Song A) Tetris (Gameboy: Song A)

Boss music?

This is the first "epic" tetris track I've ever heard. Nice transformation of the beat in the beginning.

Gaia Towns: A Sad Day Gaia Towns: A Sad Day

Strangely good

Eerie and haunting, with proper dissonance. A fair remix! A couple of things could be touched up, like some chords that are just plain grinding on the nerves. But whatever, it's a good song nonetheless. It's going into my next game as a game over theme.

Black Caverns - Pokemon Remix Black Caverns - Pokemon Remix

Cave Music FTW

This song has some good qualities, like how it picks up in the middle. The nostalgia is great ^^

BallinFatty responds:

thanks glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the 10!!