WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Amazing!

The animation was excellent, the story was well-written, the sound quality was superb, and you have a great cast! I can't WAIT for Ep2!

Night of Fire 8-bit Night of Fire 8-bit

...

what is this I don't even
10/10 5/5 for pixel crabs

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Pretty Cool

I liked how the idea of a robot came back, but was more improved this time. It was well choreographed, and the fact that it looks like it has a plot coming is great.

Rebuzz Rebuzz

Fun!

I love rebuses. There were a couple spikes of difficulty, but nothing too bad.

Also, fhp007: SPOILERS: It's Operation without the letters PAIN, leaving o_er_t_o_, the remainders.

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Really Good

I liked it! Tough at first, but then once you've got real skills, you can start to see the real gameplay! Ingenious!

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Amazing

This game blended Tetris and Mario in such a perfect way. Even though I may have had a bit of trouble with the boss battle, it was well done-- the goomba pipe was brilliant. My only complaint would be that line-clearing as an obstacle was majorly under-used. Perhaps in Tuper Tario Tros. Treluxe?

-=| Neon Filter |=- -=| Neon Filter |=-

Epic

All star stuff, man. I hope to hear more like this in the future!

The Rocket Jump Waltz The Rocket Jump Waltz

Awesome, man

I love the original song, but hearing it like this (I love piano) is a true wonder. Great work~
I might replace the original too! Haha.

Shirase responds:

I don't know what to say...
I'm so glad people actually enjoy my piano performance.

Thanks a lot, really.

-Afterburners- -Afterburners-

Getting pumped

...just listening! Loved this in Ether War, and it's a solid song unto itself. Love the descending tones and accent on bass.

Ninja Training Ninja Training

I love it-- your pixelwork is fluid as always! But the purist in me needs to mention that that's a Hylotl, not a Florian.

blargsnarf responds:

Thank you, and yes - it is. I corrected it everywhere but here, whoops. Thanks for pointing that out :).